- Written by Dimitar Kirkovski
After careful consideration and in light of the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments the Organizing Committee has made an uneasy decision to postpone ICPSBB 2020 to 2021. The different traveling restrictions and strategies of prevention measures adopted by individual countries have made it impossible to organise the event according to our standards of academic quality and hospitality. The conference is now due to take place on 14-17 June 2021.
The ICPSBB 2020 is not cancelled but postponed to 2021. Consequently, we have also adjusted our policy in order to provide you several options, hoping that we will have the pleasure to welcome you soon:
- 1. If you are available over the new conference dates, then your registration will be kept for the new period.
- 2. If you cannot attend the conference over the new conference dates, then you can transfer your registration to one of the co-authors of your abstract or one of your colleagues who can be present on the new dates.
- 3. If none of the suggestions above is convenient, it is possible to ask for a refund following these rules:
- – The bank/payment fees will be on your charge (around 30 Euro depending on the country).
- – In all cases, a credit note will be sent automatically to your e-mail address in order to notify the reimbursement, so no need to ask it on your side.
- – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the refund by 15 September 2020. Refunds could take 6 – 8 weeks to process.
We rely on everybody’s understanding and solidarity to choose one of the first 2 options to help us in managing this situation but also to enable the conference to remain a high-quality one.
If you have any questions, please contact us at the above mentioned email address.
The latest information, as well as the new important dates and deadlines will be available soon at: https://conference2020.cpsbb.eu/.