- Written by Dimitar Kirkovski
Dear Colleagues and Visitors,
The health and safety of our employees, partners, and guests remain our highest priority. Concerning the COVID-19 outbreak and the Public health emergency on the territory of Republic of Bulgaria, CPSBB implements the following safety measures:
- Entry to the CPSBB building is allowed only from the main entrance. Personal protective equipment (masks, disinfectant) is at your disposal at the premises.
- All CPSBB personnel are strongly encouraged to work remotely, whenever possible (e.g. data analysis, writing reports, preparing scientific articles, online work meetings etc.).
- Aggregation of a large number of people is not allowed. A schedule of the employees who need to access CPSBB is prepared and updated every week (please contact our secretary or/and the Head of Administration for the weekly schedule).
- Employees who are not officially on leave: Please be reminded that you should be accessible by phone and e-mail during the official work time from 8:30 until 17:30.
- All international meetings and events on the territory of CPSBB have been postponed or cancelled during the Public health emergency. The PlantaSYST meetings will continue online.
- People returning from meetings or business trips abroad must self-isolate for a period of 14-days.
Head of Administration and Department leaders at the CPSBB are responsible for the implementation of these measures during the Public health emergency in Bulgaria.
We encourage our personnel to take protective measures outside the territory of CPSBB and to avoid unnecessary travel, as well as to use masks on public places where many people aggregate (especially in bus and train stations, public transport etc.).
We continue to monitor recommendations from the national and international authorities, so we remain up-to-date on the latest information and safety protocols.
Thank you for your understanding and support. I am confident we will surpass this challenge together. I wish you and your loved ones good health and strength in the days ahead.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tsanko Gechev
Director of CPSBB