- Written by admin
Period: Fixed-term contract, initial period of 1 year, possibility of extensions up to 5 years
Place: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Apply no later than: 22 May 2019
CPSBB is a newly established research center in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, with the financial help of the H2020 project PlantaSYST (Teaming), the Bulgarian Government, and the Municipality of Plovdiv. CPSBB´s mission is to position itself at the forefront of plant sciences in Bulgaria. CPSBB partners with leading universities in Germany (The University of Potsdam and the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Plant Physiology, Potsdam-Golm) and worldwide.
CPSBB is looking for a highly motivated, experienced postdoc, who is also a team player. The new postdoc is expected to conduct research in the field of oxidative stress, using Arabidopsis thaliana mutants altered in oxidative stress tolerance in combination with “-omics” approaches to decipher the ROS signaling network. Knowledge on technologies such as RNA-seq, ChIP-seq, primary and secondary metabolite profile data, and CRISPR/Cas9 is highly advantageous.
CPSBB is equal opportunity employer.
- PhD in Molecular Biology, Plant Physiology, or related fields
- Proven experience (high impact factor publications) in the field.
- Excellent English
- Conduct cutting-edge research in the fields of oxidative stress plant biology
- Supervising PhD students, participation in teaching
- Writing grant proposals and assisting with grant management
- Fast changing and growing scientific environment. Opportunity to build and develop. Career development in an international research institute
- A competitive remuneration package (Gross salary of 3500 EUR including social security and pension contribution, additional financial bonuses possible)
- Funding is available immediately
Deadline for application:
The application deadline is 22.05.2019. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as the
position will remain open until filled by a suitable candidate.
Interested applicants should send the
- letter of application, mentioning the position you apply for and the motivation to apply
- Recommendation(s) by former employers
You can apply for this job no later than 22 May 2019 by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can download this application as pdf