- Written by admin
Period: Fixed-term contract, initial contract of 6 months, possibility of extensions up to 6 years
Place: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Deadline for application: November 7, 2017
CPSBB is a newly established research center in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, with the financial help of the H2020
project PlantaSYST (Teaming), the Bulgarian Government, and the Municipality of Plovdiv. CPSBB´s
mission is to position itself at the forefront of plant sciences in Bulgaria and South-East Europe. This
will be achieved by building on the research and technological excellence of two advanced partners
from Potsdam, Germany: the University of Potsdam and the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Plant
This department Technology Transfer, Start-up Support, Commercialization, IP Management,
and Communications closely interacts with the scientific departments and offers its services to all
researchers at CPSBB in order to promote all forms of knowledge- and technology-transfer. The
department will also take care of the communications, networking and policy liaison to develop a close
network of stakeholders outside of the scientific community in order to ensure sustainability for the
Center. Thus this department will build a network with local and international partners and will
facilitate access to this network for all scientists within CPSBB. CPSBB is equal opportunity employer.
- PhD in plant biotechnology or related fields;
- Excellent communicative skills;
- English and Bulgarian are mandatory;
- Experience with technology transfer, start-up support, commercialization, and intelectual
property management is highly advantageous;
- Experience with project preparations and grant management.
- Promote knowledge- and technology-transfer between the PlantaSYST partners and the CPSBB
- Networking with external stakeholders, especially biotechnological companies;
- Communication and policy liaison with other research and industry entities and public bodies;
- Managing CPSBB intellectual property rights;
- Writing grant proposals and assisting with grant management.
- Fast changing and growing scientific environment. Opportunity to build and develop. Career
development in an international research institute
- A competitive remuneration package
- Funding is available immediately
Deadline for application:
The application deadline is 07.11.2017. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as the
position will remain open until filled by a suitable candidate.
Interested applicants should send the following documents:
- letter of application, mentioning the position you apply for and the motivation to apply
- Recommendation(s) by former employers
You can apply for this job no later than 7 November 2017 by e-mail (email@example.com).
You can download this application as pdf