- Written by admin
Period: Fixed-term contract, probation period of 6 months, possibility of extensions up to 6 years
Place: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Apply no later than: 6 May 2018
CPSBB is a newly established research center in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, with the financial help of the H2020 project PlantaSYST (Teaming), the Bulgarian Government, and the Municipality of Plovdiv. CPSBB´s mission is to position itself at the forefront of plant sciences in Bulgaria and South-East Europe, building on the research and technological excellence of two partners from Potsdam, Germany: the University of Potsdam and the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Plant Physiology, Potsdam-Golm.
CPSBB conducts cutting-edge fundamental and applied research in the fields of plant systems biology, biotechnology, and plant breeding. Contacts with biotechnology and breeding companies, as well as with farmers and other stakeholders, are indispensable for the development of CPSBB. The marketing expert to be employed at the CPSBB will play an important role for the translation of research into practical application and serve as a bridge between CPSBB and companies, farmers, and other stakeholders.
CPSBB is an equal opportunity employer.
- University degrees in biology, agricultural sciences, and related;
- University degree in economy and/or finances;
- Work experience as marketing expert of at least 3 years;
- Good command of English.
- Developing the marketing strategy of CPSBB;
- Contacts with biotechnological and breeding companies, as well as with farmers and other stakeholders;
- Interaction with Bulgarian and foreign institutes;
- Preparation of surveys and questionnaires, processing and analysis of information, projects reporting.
- Fast changing and growing scientific environment. Opportunity to build and develop. Career
development in an international research institute;
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Funding is available immediately.
Deadline for application:
The application deadline is 06.05.2018. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as the
position will remain open until filled by a suitable candidate. Interested applicants should send the
- CV and recommendation(s) by former employers;
- Letter of application, mentioning the position you apply for and the motivation to apply.
You can apply for this no later than 6 May 2018 job by e-mail (email@example.com).
You can download this application as pdf