- Written by admin
Period: Fixed-term contract, probation period of 6 months, possibility of extensions
Place: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Apply no later than: February 26, 2017
CPSBB is a newly established research center in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, with the financial help of the H2020
project PlantaSYST (Teaming), the Bulgarian Government, and the Municipality of Plovdiv. CPSBB´s
mission is to position itself at the forefront of plant sciences in Bulgaria and South-East Europe. This
will be achieved by building on the research and technological excellence of two advanced partners
from Potsdam, Germany: the University of Potsdam and the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Plant
Physiology, Potsdam-Golm. Cutting-edge functional genomics, metabolomics and bioinformatics will
be adopted to unravel the regulatory codes and metabolic pathways that govern plant development,
stress physiology, and the production of valuable metabolites with potential market applications. The
service-oriented CPSBB administration is designed to function efficiently following the example of
the German partners. CPSBB is equal opportunity employer.
- Master’s Degree in economics „Organization and technology of accounting“ or a related field;
PhD in social sciences and humanities is advantageous
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience, 5 years’ experience on the field of financial management
- Bulgarian and English languages are mandatory.
- Previous experience in project management
- Proven track record of successful and effective managing skills.
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal, and collaborative skills
- Lead implementation and development of key HR process, like annual performance appraisal,
internal policies and procedures, recruitment, talents development and retention
- Payroll process supervision. Internal orders and HR procedures development
- Identifies training and development needs. Reporting to the Director
- Fast changing and growing scientific environment. Opportunity to build and develop. Career
development in an international research institute
- A competitive remuneration package
- Funding is available immediately
Deadline for application:
The application deadline is 26.2.2017. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as the
position will remain open until filled by a suitable candidate.
Interested applicants should upload the
- letter of application, mentioning the position you apply for and the motivation to apply
- Recommendation(s) by former employers
You can apply for this job no later than 26 February 2017 by e-mail (email@example.com).
You can download this application as pdf