- Written by admin
Period: Fixed-term contract, probation period of 6 months, possibility of extensions
Place: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Apply no later than: 22 May 2019
CPSBB is a newly established research center in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, with the financial help of the H2020 project PlantaSYST, the Bulgarian Government, and the Municipality of Plovdiv. CPSBBs mission is to position itself at the forefront of plant sciences. Cutting-edge functional genomics, metabolomics and bioinformatics will be adopted to unravel the regulatory codes and metabolic pathways that govern plant development, stress physiology, and the production of valuable metabolites with potential market applications.
The CPSBB administration is designed to service both economic and non-economic activities.
We are looking for an economist who can administrate the economic activities of CPSBB. The person should be highly-motivated, experienced, and team player.
CPSBB is equal opportunity employer.
- University degree in Economics/related disciplines and accounting background
- Bulgarian and English are mandatory
- Minimum of 5 years of experience and minimum 3 years on accounting systems
- Experience of advanced administration with extensive knowledge of MS Office
- Participate in the month end closing activities (accruals, allocations, reconciliations) and year- end financial statements.
- Keeping of CPSBB’s books up-to-date
- Keeping up-to-date his/her knowledge in legal regulations and rules on cost and financial accounting principles. General tasks in cost accounting and financial accounting. Handling and controlling petty cash
- Fast changing and growing scientific environment. Opportunity to build and develop. Career development in an international research institute
- A competitive remuneration package
- Funding is available immediately
Deadline for application:
The application deadline is 22.05.2019. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as the
position will remain open until filled by a suitable candidate.
Interested applicants should send the
- letter of application, mentioning the position you apply for and the motivation to apply
- Recommendation(s) by former employers
You can apply for this job no later than 22 May 2019 by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can download this application as pdf