- Written by admin
Period: Fixed-term contract, probation period of 6 months, possibility of extensions
Place: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Apply no later than: February 26, 2017
CPSBB is a newly established research center in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, with the financial help of the H2020 project PlantaSYST (Teaming), the Bulgarian Government, and the Municipality of Plovdiv. CPSBB´s mission is to position itself at the forefront of plant sciences in Bulgaria and South-East Europe.
The CPSBB is looking for technician(s), who can perform repair and maintenance works of the buildings and their systems: electricity, water supply/sewage etc.
- The employee is expected to have wide skills in different type of construction and reconstruction skills in order to maintain specialized buildings as – laboratories, climate chambers, green houses. He should know the basics of electrical engineering, plumbing, tiling, bricklaying, welding, and basics of stone works.
- The candidates should have a college degree in electrical or electronic engineering.
- A requirement is a good international experience in working in foreign companies in the field of constructing, reconstructing, and woodwork.
- A good advantage would be an experience in building, rebuilding, construction and reconstruction of research and scientific laboratories, constructing and maintaining of plant climate chambers and greenhouses.
- A good command of foreign languages is an advantage.
- A requirement is a good driving skill with a basic knowledge of machine repairing.
- The candidate must be available in extreme cases of accidents and repairs.
- Maintaining and repairing laboratories, climate chambers, greenhouses etc.
- Organizing maintenance and repairing by external sources in case of extreme accidents.
- Different types of logistics.
- Fast changing and growing scientific environment. Opportunity to build and develop.
- A competitive remuneration package
- Funding is available immediately
Deadline for application:The application deadline is 26.2.2017. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as the position will remain open until filled by a suitable candidate.
Interested applicants should upload the following documents:
- letter of application, mentioning the position you apply for and the motivation to apply
- Recommendation(s) by former employers
You can apply for this job no later than 26 February 2017 by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can download this application as pdf HERE