- Written by Dimitar Kirkovski
The Center of Plant Systems Biology and Biotechnology (CPSBB) in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, offers the opportunity to apply for Marie Skłodowska-Curie (MSC) fellowship in the following areas: Plant Biotechnology, Plant Stress Physiology, or Vegetable Breeding.
Period: Two years
Place: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
We are looking for highly motivated and experienced postdoctoral scientists with an excellent publication record. The applicants should provide a CV and a short synopsis of the project proposal (one page long) in the relevant areas of plant biology (Plant Biotechnology, Plant Stress Physiology, Vegetable Breeding, or related disciplines). If the CPSBB team selects them, they will be asked to jointly develop a full project proposal (ten pages) that comply with the MSC rules (for more information, please see the relevant website:
The applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- PhD in Plant Biotechnology, Plant Stress Physiology, Vegetable Breeding, or related disciplines
- Excellent publication record (minimum two papers as a first author in peer-reviewed journals with IF>5; Applicants that do not fulfil this criterion will be automatically disregarded).
- Fluent English
- Conduct cutting-edge plant science research
- Supervising PhD students
- Writing project proposals, assisting with grant management and other administrative work
- Excellent salary (from 3625 to 4125 EUR including mobility and family allowance, depending on the family status)
- Competitive package: Possibility to develop own group with technician and PhD student(s)
- Fast changing and growing scientific environment.
Deadline for application:Applicants must submit their CV and the short project proposal until 15 August 2019 by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can download this application as pdf HERE