- Written by Dimitar Kirkovski
The Center of Plant Systems Biology and Biotechnology (CPSBB) offers the following position:
Period: Fixed-term contract, probation period of 6 months, possibility of extensions up to 5 years
Place: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Apply no later than: 15 August 2019
CPSBB is a newly established research center in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, with the financial help of the H2020 project PlantaSYST (Teaming), the Bulgarian Government, and the Municipality of Plovdiv. CPSBBs mission is to perform cutting-edge fundamental and applied research in the fields of plant development, stress physiology, plant cell biotechnology, vegetable breeding, metabolomics, and bioinformatics.
CPSBB is looking for a laboratory manager/technician, who can organize the day-to-day lab activities, assist the researchers working in the lab, and resolve the arising technical issues.
CPSBB is equal opportunity employer.
- MSc in plant biology, plant physiology, plant biochemistry or related fields
- Experience as technician/lab manager
- Fluent English and Bulgarian
- Technical and administrative support (Ordering chemicals, consumables, equipment etc.)
- Maintaining the lab in good order
- Assisting the postdocs and the PhD students with their research and with all technical issues
- Competitive salary
- Fast changing and growing scientific environment. Opportunity to build and develop. Career development in an international research institute
- Funding is available immediately
Deadline for application:The application deadline is 15 August 2019. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as the position will remain open until filled by a suitable candidate. Interested applicants should send the following documents:
- letter of application, mentioning the position you apply for and the motivation to apply
- Recommendation(s) by former employers
You can apply for this job no later than 15 August 2109 by e-mail (email@example.com).
You can download this application as pdf HERE