- Written by admin
Period:Fixed-term contract, probation period of 6 months, possibility of extensions up to 7 years
Place: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Apply no later than: July 31, 2017
CPSBB is a newly established research center in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, with the financial help of the H2020 project PlantaSYST (Teaming), the Bulgarian Government, and the Municipality of Plovdiv. CPSBB´s mission is to position itself at the forefront of plant sciences in Bulgaria and South-East Europe. This will be achieved by building on the research and technological excellence of two partners from Potsdam, Germany: the University of Potsdam and the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Plant Physiology, Potsdam-Golm.
The Technical Support Unit (TSU) at CPSBB will play a vital role in maintaining all the infrastructure of CPSBB, including the laboratories, offices, climate chambers and greenhouses, and all basic equipment. The technical assistant will be part of the TSU, providing support to all research and service departments.
CPSBB is an equal opportunity employer
- University and college degrees in physics, electrical engineering or electronic.
- Long-term experience as electrical and electronics engineer.
- Experience as manager and group leader.
- Driving license.
- Organizing the work at the Technical Support Unit and supervising the subordinates.
- Maintaining all the infrastructure (including laboratories, climate chambers, greenhouses etc.).
- Different types of repair works and logistics.
- Organizing maintenance and repair by external sources in for the specialized equipment.
- Fast changing and growing scientific environment. Opportunity to build and develop. Career development in an international research institute.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Funding is available immediately.
Deadline for application:The application deadline is 31.07.2017. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as the position will remain open until filled by a suitable candidate.
Interested applicants should upload the following documents:
- Letter of application, mentioning the position you apply for and the motivation to apply
- Medical certificate
You can apply for this job no later than 31 July 2017 by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can download this application as pdf HERE