- Written by admin
Period: Fixed-term contract, probation period of 6 months, possibility of extensions up to 7 years
Place: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Apply no later than: February 26, 2017
CPSBB is a newly established research center in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, with the financial help of the H2020 project PlantaSYST (Teaming), the Bulgarian Government, and the Municipality of Plovdiv. CPSBB´s mission is to position itself at the forefront of plant sciences in Bulgaria and South-East Europe. This will be achieved by building on the research and technological excellence of two advanced partners from Potsdam, Germany: the University of Potsdam and the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Plant Physiology, Potsdam-Golm. Cutting-edge functional genomics, metabolomics and bioinformatics will be adopted to unravel the regulatory codes and metabolic pathways that govern plant development, stress physiology, and the production of valuable metabolites with potential market applications. The service-oriented CPSBB administration is designed to function efficiently following the example of the German partners. CPSBB is equal opportunity employer.
- University degree in Economics/related disciplines and accounting background
- Bulgarian and English are mandatory; German is advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years of experience on the field of financial management
- Very good knowledge of the Scipter program
- Еxperience of advanced administration with extensive knowledge of MS Office
- Participate in the month end closing activities (accruals, allocations, reconciliations) and year- end financial statements. Periodical fiscal statements (VAT returns etc)
- Keeping of company’s books up-to-date
- Keeping up-to-date his/her knowledge in legal regulations and rules on cost and financial accounting principles. General tasks in cost accounting and financial accounting. Handling and controlling petty cash.
- Fast changing and growing scientific environment. Opportunity to build and develop. Career development in an international research institute
- A competitive remuneration package
- Funding is available immediately
Deadline for application:The application deadline is 26.2.2017. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as the position will remain open until filled by a suitable candidate.
Interested applicants should upload the following documents:
- letter of application, mentioning the position you apply for and the motivation to apply
- Recommendation(s) by former employers
You can apply for this job no later than 26 February 2017 by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can download this application as pdf HERE